About Guerrilla Safety Consultants
We are a Health and Safety Consulting, and Training Company with over 60 years combined industry related experience from Mining, Petroleum, Oil and Gas, Construction and Transport.
What We Do
Guerrilla Safety Consultants was established in 2016 by industry professionals who identified a gap in the market. We noticed that some organizations were taking advantage of smaller companies by charging excessive amounts of money to provide a service that could have been done for much less leaving the smaller companies non-compliant which leads to work loss.
We pride ourselves in providing cost-effective, seamlessly integrated safety solutions for all organizations small, medium, and large.
Only the Best
Our Commitment to you
- Guerrilla Safety Consultants will provide, maintain, adopt the best available technologies not exceeding the excessive cost to enhance your operational performance and sustainability.
- Guerrilla Safety Consultants will ensure hands-on customer service.
- Guerrilla Safety Consultants will employ local personnel and we will develop and educate, the appointed persons ensuring we contribute to our local community.
Years Combined industry experience
Guerrilla Safety Consultants strives to become an international market leader in specialized risk services to ensure the sustainable HSEQ performance of our Stakeholders
Guerrilla Safety Consultants aim is to provide enhanced health and safety information together with a pragmatic approach in developing solutions, which enables Employers and organization to become more sustainable.
- To guide and direct on development and administration of Health and Safety programs and work practices.
- Advise management to ensure compliance with OHSA & Safety Best Practices.
- Develop and administer training to enable workers to carry out their jobs safely.
- Provide technical guidance on Occupational Safety.
- Full investigation of incidents, injuries, or unsafe conditions.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, internal policies, and procedures.
- Assist in planning, coordination, and implementation of emergency procedures/business contingency planning.
- Assist in preparation for Department of Labor investigations and audits by private Risk Control auditing companies.